(as of Sep 13,2021 15:58:21 UTC – Details)
HUBSAN H501S X4 Brushless FPV GPS Quadcopter 5.8 Ghz Drone with H901A Remote Control
Control distance: 300-800mFPV distance: About 300m Working time: About 20 minutes Support 4 – 32G TF / micro SD card (not included).
1 * Hubsan H501S-S RC Drone1 * 2.4 GHz transmitter FPV transmitter H901A8 * propeller 1 * 7.4 V (2 S) for aircraft 2700 mAh lipo battery1 * 7.4 V 1300 mAh Lip Battery for Transmitter1 * Balance charger1 * AC Adapter1 * Propeller auxiliary wrench1 * Camera filter1 * User manual
GPS Follow Me
Shot with ease when the drone can follow you with camera pointing to you. Free your hands to take photos or videos. Edit and Share your new creations to social media!
H501S can always fly back to Take-off Point as per your instruction or whenever it run out of power or loses connection, even when you accidentally fly it out of range.
Altitude position Hold
stable flight while keeping its altitude locked; easy direction control with headless mode. You can focus on camera control and more complex shots.
Product and detailed display
Finding the beauitful around your world : 19020x1080P HD resolution.
frequently asked Questions
1. The pairing between the transmitter and the drone is not successful. 1) Check whether the transmitter and the drone are all powered up or not. 2) Re-pair the drone and the chosen device.
2. Unable to unlock the engines. ①Make sure the drone calibration has finished. ②Make sure the Home switch is down / off. ③Check that the joystick channels on the LCD monitor are correctly centered (if not, use the transmitter’s adjustment knobs to adjust) ④If you are flying indoors, please set the “Fly With No GPS” option in the default main menu “No” to “Yes”.
3. Can not search for GPS signals. Make sure the drone is not inside or between buildings. Please take the drone outside to receive GPS signals / satellites.
4. No video on the screen or the user is experiencing strong video stream interference. ①Check if there are strong sources of wireless interference (eg WIFI, electricity, radio frequencies, etc.). If there are any, please change your flight position. ②Release the drone to the transmitter because the 5.8Ghz and 2.4Ghz frequencies can interfere with each other.
5. The drone flies erratically in Hold Altitude mode ①Check if the reading of the air pressure sensor (Altitude telemetry value) is abnormal when the drone is stationary on flat ground. It should read 0 and fluctuate very little. ②Check whether the throttle channel is moving correctly in center. If not, calibrate the sticks of the transmitter and adjust the channel with the corresponding trim button (located on the transmitter).
6. Waypoint mode does not work. ①Check that GPS satellites are 6 or more ②Check that the GPS switch is up (enabled) and the Return to Home switch is down (disabled). ③Check that all channels of the joystick on the screen are correctly centered.
7. The tracking function does not work. ①Check that the drone is in GPS mode (Tracking mode will not work without it) ②Check that the GPS satellites are 6 or more (Otherwise tracking mode will not work) ③Make sure that the channels of all joysticks are correctly centered and that the joysticks are not moved when the Follow Me mode is engaged or in the process of being engaged. (The drone will automatically exit the Follow Me mode if a joystick, except the throttle, is moved or not centered)
8. The drone does not return to the starting point. When the drone takes off, make sure the drone has received 6 or more satellites.
9. The drone continues to lose GPS satellites or the GPS satellites fall to 0 erratically. Check for high frequency signal interference sources around drones (such as power lines, signal towers, etc.).
10. The drone or video vibrates during the flight. ①Check if the propellers are damaged or not. Damaged propellers must be replaced in time. ②Check that all the screws of the drone body are in place. ③Check if the motor shafts are broken. Engines must be replaced if the trees are broken.
[Brushless motor] Improving the durability of the motor The KV 1650 brushless motor is more powerful and last longer than ordinary motors.
【FPV real time】 With the first person view function, you can experience a powerful live image obtained from the 1080P high resolution drone camera on the transmitter screen while steering the drone.
【Large capacity lithium battery】 7.4 V 2700 mAh It uses Lipo battery, and it is possible to fly for up to 19 minutes in fully charged state.
【High Performance Delon】 GPS Position, Follow Me Mode, Return to Home, Headless Mode, Failsafe Mode, Advanced Maintenance